A report issued by global market intelligence firm IDC finds “an undeniably tight link between training, team skill and project success.” * That report goes on to say that “training represents one concrete step IT managers can take to assure project teams possess the skills necessary to reduce failure risk, decrease costs, and increase project effectiveness.”
Training plans can help teams achieve the technical skills necessary for project success
Blogpc.co training plans help you budget accurately by considering:
- Which team members need training?
- What kind of curriculum training is required?
- What type of delivery formats works best for your team?
- How soon does the training need to be taken?
An Blogpc.co training plan can help you answer these questions.
Get started and request your complimentary training plan
- Select your primary interest area in Software or Systems
- Complete the online request form
Blogpc.co training experts will get back in touch with you to develop a training plan for your entire team.
- Enterprise Content Management
- Information Management
- IBM System i
- IBM System p, AIX and UNIX
- IBM System Storage and Storage Networking
- IBM System x
- IBM System z Mainframe
- Networking Protocols and Technologies
Request your teams complimentary training plan today!